Tuesday, December 5

Illustration Friday : Might



Every Christmas, my previous workplace used to host an office fancy dress party which was always hilarious. The chairman would choose a letter, and you would have to dress up as something beginning with that letter.

One year it was "M" and I went as "Merlinette". The judges thought I was a magician, but I got a prize anyway (a bottle of champagne!!). But I wonder if I would have got first prize if I had gone as Mighty Mouse!??

Can't remember who WAS first, but "Marge Simpson" was great, and "Millenium Dome" got a prize too.
Other memorable "M"s included my friend the "Mop" and a girl who covered herself in "Marshmallow". The "Mummy" didn't last very long because he used toilet roll for his bandages...

6 Comments:

Blogger ° said...

cute illo and sounds like a wacky place

3:45 pm  
Blogger John Coulter said...

very cute!

http://johncoulter.blogspot.com/

4:33 pm  
Blogger sage said...

spendid job!

11:04 pm  
Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Very cute, and a fun party idea too!

6:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. that's a cool idea for a party.
would have love to see the "mop"

9:12 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fun interpretation of the theme!! Charming illo!

4:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home