Thursday, January 25

Illustration Friday : Superhero


New Year, New Me, New Style.

Chose to illustrate this because I think all parents are superheros!

I guess my parents were always my heros when I was little (I thought they knew EVERYTHING), but I didn't appreciate just how hard it is to have children and a house to run until my friends started trying!

At my age, my mum had a seven year old, a four year old and a baby, was living in a foreign country and... okay we didn't have a cat then, but we had goldfish.

No wonder our house was always chaotic.

7 Comments:

Blogger JO said...

This is so cute, I love the colors you chose.

5:14 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

How true this is. Mom's are super hero's for sure!! Nice illustraton.

5:47 pm  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

sweet illo!

7:10 pm  
Blogger Alexei Martins said...

Cute!

8:26 pm  
Blogger Swan said...

I like your take on the topic, moms are superheroes. I love your collage style, too :)

1:21 am  
Blogger ELLA ELVIANA said...

very sweet illustration! :)

2:04 pm  
Blogger constance wong said...

this is sweet :) Parents are definately superheroes...and blessed are we to have them..

3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home