Wednesday, May 30

Tagged!

Oh my word - I haven't posted since January.
This is TERRIBLE.

But here I am again, responding to Kwoozy's tag!

Seven random things about myself?
Here goes:

1. I first met my husband when we were 16, in an A-level French class. I was the only girl, because everyone else got lost and didn't make it to the classroom (I only made it because one of the other boys in the class recognised me and stopped me as I walked in the opposite direction)

2. I am very squeamish (blood, gore, gunk, bodily functions, YUCK) but have tried to overcome this by working for my university first aid team, giving blood, and working in pharmaceutical market research (interviewing patients and doctors on stuff)

3. When I was three, I lived in Switzerland and wanted to be Heidi.

4. I do not consider swimming to be a recreational activity.

5. When my oven broke and I had to cook a cake for 3 hours before it solidified, my friends told me it was the best cake they had ever tasted...

6. My dream is to own a cafe-gallery-shop, so that I can sell tea and cakes, my artwork, and imported items from Japan!!!!

7. I have a very short attention span.

Now, I have to tag SEVEN people!!! But I don't know enough bloggers well enough... SO I want to tag the first SEVEN bloggers who read this post (if you haven't been tagged yet).

It's up to you to admit that you are one of the first seven. Just leave me a comment so that I know who you are!! THANKS :)

4 Comments:

Blogger pussman and co said...

hello, Lovely to have found your blog, due tu kwoozy. I have only just began blogging, so this is still exiting for me. I have a lot of drawing work to finish, but late at night I wonder arround on the net. I spnd a lot of time doing this and I hope it will pass again. I'm a little bit overworked and blogging relaxes me. Good luck on your illustration work. I love it. !!

11:10 pm  
Blogger Kumikob said...

Hi there! Thanks for your comment : ) I see that you have already done the 7 random things tag...I love your work and blog!

6:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. i thought I left a comment but it must have been eaten up!

I hope you get to do no. 6 one day!

thanks for playing Kumiko! heheh.. it's hard to keep on blogging. Sometimes there is nothing to blog about! And other times there are stuff to do. Anyhow, I am glad I know you ;)

1:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

konnichiwa, kumiko-san!my name is corry and i came across your blog from elisa which has been tagged by sheree boyd which has tagged you..haha...long way isnt it! i love your works and will be visiting regularly. i'll put that i've been tagged by you as well! haha... here's my blog; www.xanga.com/h1t5uj1
8649~

1:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home